Monday, January 12, 2009

Grand Gaia + Who is Smith/Davis? + Pages 21-25

I've got some really strange info guys. Let me start from the beginning...

I should have known you can't use the internet on the plane. Sorry but I rarely get out of state. Not up to date with these things.

Well I talked with the manager of Grand Gaia Industries. He was a very charming man. What he told me was not so charming. Long before Fred Davis went missing, a group of employees was sent over to the west coast to explain the basic systems of the company to the California division. Problem is, they never came back... A few days after their departure, it was discovered that blueprints, for a Grand Gaia machine that compresses cars, had disappeared along with them...

Take note: The manager was really sorry about not posting any of this on the site... he said that "potential criminal information open to the public eye could easily shut down the entire company". I hope you guys appreciate the fact that I'm leaking all this info so you can help.

It doesn't take much to understand that whoever headed over to California was out to kill Fred. The question is why? And was it even Fred???

Pages 18 and 19 completely contradict the beginning of the notepad because Davis declares himself as Evan James Smith. I don't know why so because Grand Gaia and Fred's family seem to address him by the name Fred Davis...

I'm very confused (as usual).

Speaking of strange names showing up in the notebook, I made a quick phone call asking about this Schmoo guy. I got his email and home address and, hopefully, will be able to talk to him by tomorrow night...

Just so you guys know, the scanning isn't finished but almost. Here are the next five pages:






Cunningham

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

The Evan Smith Situation © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO