Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Should have expected this... (Pages 26-29)

Beverly Hills Police Department - 1/14/09 - 11:27 AM
Mr. Cunningham? We're calling with information about Evan, Pamela, and James Smith.

At around 4:00 in the afternoon yesterday, neighbors reported seeing them leave their house with a load of equipment. Since then, they have not returned.

Due to the suspicious activities involving the Smiths recently, we inspected the residence and found no noticeable clues apart from some designs for a cube-shaped object.

The department is puzzled as to why they would voluntarily disappear and ask that you please help by supplying any additional information you can offer.

I think it's all pretty self explanatory now... I thought I was saving Evan Smith... Instead, I helped his killer(s) get away. Never have I hated myself so much...

The final pages to this sad sad story:





Cunningham

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

The Evan Smith Situation © Layout By Hugo Meira.

TOPO